Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 2.5 Released, Supports D3D Transform Feedback

Phoronix: Wine 2.5 Released, Supports D3D Transform Feedback

Wine 2.5 is now available as the newest bi-weekly development release of Wine...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In this wine some intro video type case melty bood again current code begin works

Respect DX11 in neptunia character rendering error remains same and same situation for trackmania turbo

However audio in neptunia VII improve compared wine 2.4

Comment

Out of curiosity I just checked up on Darling, and it seems like there were some quite optimistic news this February

Darling has been under development for almost five years now, which invites the questions — what has happened over the past years, are we getting anywhere and when will we get there.

The best news is probably the main developer's persistence and that it is no longer a one man show. It will be interesting to see where their new experiments leads them. Personally I think that union mounts as prefixes sounds like a good way to go, and probably something Wine should look into too.

Comment

Originally posted by staalmannen View Post
        Out of curiosity I just checked up on Darling, and it seems like there were some quite optimistic news this February

Darling has been under development for almost five years now, which invites the questions — what has happened over the past years, are we getting anywhere and when will we get there.

The best news is probably the main developer's persistence and that it is no longer a one man show. It will be interesting to see where their new experiments leads them. Personally I think that union mounts as prefixes sounds like a good way to go, and probably something Wine should look into too.
        https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...S-Darling-2017 was already in the news

Comment

Originally posted by gotwig View Post
          oops missed that

Comment

My wishlist for wine remains the same as always, fix multiview OpenGL Applications (Caligari trueSpace) and fix up 16-bit colour DirectX 5 games (Warhammer: Dark Omen.). At this rate Dark Omen will be remade in Unreal Engine 4 before Wine gets fixed to run it properly...

Comment

Working...
            X