Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libreboot Is Now Considering Whether To Re-Join The GNU

Phoronix: Libreboot Is Now Considering Whether To Re-Join The GNU

After leaving the GNU last year and criticizing the Free Software Foundation and all the drama that ensued after this project was just part of the GNU for months, Libreboot is considering re-joining the GNU...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

ยท_'_.

Comment

Aww. I don't think one facepalm is enough anymore for reading this.

Comment

(I'd be fine with it if Leah left LibreBoot )

Comment

Bipolar project lead?

Comment

Best wishes with Libreboot development, but no. I hope GNU can be gracious in its response (if there is one), but wise enough not to invite further distraction.
            Last edited by eidolon; 22 April 2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

It's very honorable to change mind in this kind of personal/affective disputes, especially after it becomes public. It can easily turn in lifelong personal hates. This shows both sides did some effort.

Comment

So Leah caused imense damage to the GNU brand and the people working there, and now she says that it was a mistake and that she doesn't want to talk about it... Well thats pretty convinient.

Please Leah, do.
                Do talk about it, because i'm totally wierded out about this.

Comment

I just read Leah's apology letter.
                  I'm still not sure what in her perception she reacted to, and why she reacted so strongly.
                  She states that she slandered innocent people and that she is sorry about it, and that it will not happen again.
                  She states that her reactions had a negative impact on the TALOS Workstation campaign.

Why did you react that way, and what about you has changed, such that you wont do that again?
                  Gender dysphoria does not explain why one damages innocent people. At least i hope not.

Comment

lolwtf please no not again.

Comment

Working...
                    X