Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khronos Releases OpenVX 1.2

Phoronix: Khronos Releases OpenVX 1.2

Khronos has today unveiled the OpenVX 1.2 specification from this week's Embeded Vision Alliance Summit (EVS)...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    from this week's Embeded Vision Alliance Summit (EVS).

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Typo:
      I'm having difficulty seeing the value of these minor corrections. I'd agree that it's nice if the articles are well-edited, but I'd prefer more & better content over 100% accurate spelling and grammar.

Now, here's an off-the-wall idea: perhaps Michael could crowd-source his editing by having an invitation-only discussion forum to which he could pre-publish a subset of articles.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
        I'm having difficulty seeing the value of these minor corrections. I'd agree that it's nice if the articles are well-edited, but I'd prefer more & better content over 100% accurate spelling and grammar.

Now, here's an off-the-wall idea: perhaps Michael could crowd-source his editing by having an invitation-only discussion forum to which he could pre-publish a subset of articles.
        Or maybe he can just run a spell checker before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
          Or maybe he can just run a spell checker before posting...
          Even so, the occasional spelling error tends to creep in, since many words in these articles won't be in the dictionary. You get accustomed to skipping a few errors, unless you take the time to maintain a custom dictionary.

Comment

Working...
          X