Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral Games Is Hinting At Something New

Phoronix: Feral Games Is Hinting At Something New

It's been several weeks since last having any interesting new Linux game news to talk about, but Feral Interactive seems to be getting closer to announcing something new for gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Bulletstorm? The Full Clip Edition was released recently.

Comment

if they want something new bring battlefield 1 or call of duty and .........

Comment

It's not a bunch of bullet holes phoronix, It's a cheetah, lol. I don't recognise the logo though. The suggestion above "bulletstorm" doesn't seem to match the cheetah logo in any way so I hope folks keep guessing.

A little googling and I see it's just Feral's logo lol
        Last edited by linuxgeex; 04 May 2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by linuxgeex View Post
          It's not a bunch of bullet holes phoronix, It's a cheetah, lol. I don't recognise the logo though. The suggestion above "bulletstorm" doesn't seem to match the cheetah logo in any way so I hope folks keep guessing.
          It's a bunch of bullet holes forming their logo. Cheetah is Feral's logo - http://www.insidemacgames.com/images..._002_large.jpg
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

ty yeah I figured that out.

Comment

Maybe the new "Prey" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi View Post
                Maybe the new "Prey" ?
                From what I gathered, Prey is using CryEngine. So I doubt it

Comment

"Just Cause", maybe.

It's destructive and developed by Avalanche (like Mad Max) and published by Square Enix (like more Feral ports)
                  Last edited by juno; 04 May 2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that it's the Bulletstorm remaster that just came out. Not only does it fit with the theme of the game, Feral has previously ported over games from the publisher (Gearbox).

Comment

Working...
                    X