Wine's AppDB, GNOME Recipes, Coloring Book Among Outreachy Summer Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine's AppDB, GNOME Recipes, Coloring Book Among Outreachy Summer Projects

Phoronix: Wine's AppDB, GNOME Recipes, Coloring Book Among Outreachy Summer Projects

Outreachy has announced their accepted participants for the summer 2017 internship period to work on various open-source projects...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The bigoted SJW's running outreachy are now so infantilized, they need express technical documentation in the form of coloring books. What's next? A web content filter called "safe-spaces" that blocks opinions they find "offensive?"

Comment

Again, this shitty project. I love you GNOME, but this is the only thing that is bad in you.

Comment

Wat?

A coloring book?

With drawings of that quality, btw?

U Fucking kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by eggbert View Post
          The bigoted SJW's running outreachy are now so infantilized, they need express technical documentation in the form of coloring books. What's next? A web content filter called "safe-spaces" that blocks opinions they find "offensive?"
          The irony of someone coming on a public board to complain about others being too PC and complaining too much.
          Calm down, snowflake. Show us exactly where the big, bad SJWs hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
            Wat?

A coloring book?

With drawings of that quality, btw?

U Fucking kidding me?
            That's the SELinux colouring book, not the new one.
            Not sure what's wrong with the quality of the drawings in your mind,, but whatever.

I'm not a fan of colouring books either, but I can appreciate well drawn graphics and the way it could introduce new developers to the world of Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

The irony of someone coming on a public board to complain about others being too PC and complaining too much.
              Calm down, snowflake. Show us exactly where the big, bad SJWs hurt you.
              In the same way as oppression and inequality in some Middle-East countries annoys people, this should hurt people. Getting privileges based on your gender or sexual preferences is not fair.

Comment

Awful coloring book. It looks creepy. It would give me nightmares. If I want a coloring book I want it to be cute.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                  Awful coloring book. It looks creepy. It would give me nightmares. If I want a coloring book I want it to be cute.
                  I showed the pic to me 5 years old daughter and she asked is it a "mörkö" meaning bogeyman

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post

In the same way as oppression and inequality in some Middle-East countries annoys people, this should hurt people. Getting privileges based on your gender or sexual preferences is not fair.
                    Wow! Only in a fascist "doublespeak" society are privileges for minority groups akin to an inherent lack of human rights.

FYI. What those "privileges" do is put minority groups on equal footing with the rest of society.

Think about a man watching a football game from the other side of a wooden garden fence. Next to him is his small, five year old son.
                    The purist/Libertarian idea of equality would dictate that both individuals are equals, even though the son isn't tall enough to actually reach over the fence.
                    The realist/Humanitarian concept tells us that they aren't equals at all. That, in order to make them equally able to watch the game, the father ought to put the son on his shoulders.

Now Libertarians would call the latter "privileged" and "oppressive". That's how freaking toxic ... nay pathetic that mindset is.

Comment

Working...
                    X