No announcement yet.

Celebrate Phoronix's 13th Birthday By Going Ad-Free Premium At A Great Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate Phoronix's 13th Birthday By Going Ad-Free Premium At A Great Discount

Phoronix: Celebrate Phoronix's 13th Birthday By Going Ad-Free Premium At A Great Discount

On 5 June we celebrate the 13th birthday of Phoronix.com as well as 9 years since the release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0. In celebration, for the next week we are running a great deal on our ad-free, multi-page-articles-on-a-single-page, while supporting our site "Premium" subscription...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm curious if there is any special thing to the RSS feed to get those occasional Premium-only articles, since I'm currently using general feed and only discovering articles through it, never go to the website homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by nazar-pc View Post
      I'm curious if there is any special thing to the RSS feed to get those occasional Premium-only articles, since I'm currently using general feed and only discovering articles through it, never go to the website homepage.
      The few premium-only articles do show up in the RSS feed, just if you aren't premium, when clicking on it is a message box saying so.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

The few premium-only articles do show up in the RSS feed, just if you aren't premium, when clicking on it is a message box saying so.
        Cool, thanks!

Comment

happy birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
            happy birthday
            Still 4 more days, but thanks!
            Michael Larabel

Comment

Personal question that might interest others.
              My renewal is in XXX months. Can I use the discount to extend it?

- Gilboa
              oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
              oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
              oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
              Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Originally posted by gilboa View Post
                Personal question that might interest others.
                My renewal is in XXX months. Can I use the discount to extend it?

- Gilboa
                Yep, just ideally mention it in the email/paypal message so I remember to extend it. Usually I check, but just convenient if knowing when receiving it right away to make it an extension rather than new subscription.
                Michael Larabel

Comment

Been Premium or subscription based for years. Good content that you just can't get anywhere else and openbenchmarking.... awesome! Kill your worthless Netflix accounts and send the money to Michael. Well worth it.

Comment

nobody's forced you to never take a holiday, and I don't seem to recall anyone demanding you work 7 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X