Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Last Chance To Take Advantage Of Our Birthday Bargain

Phoronix: Your Last Chance To Take Advantage Of Our Birthday Bargain

Today is the last day to take advantage of our heavily-discounted special for joining our ad-free version of the site that also provides multi-page articles on a single page, priority access to me for benchmark requests / feedback, etc, all while helping to support the site and our daily Linux hardware testing operations...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I followed the link and sent the $, but I don't see any indication of my subscriber status. How do we know it went through?

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
      I followed the link and sent the $, but I don't see any indication of my subscriber status. How do we know it went through?
      MIchael should update your status soon. Make sure to check "Remember me" when logging into the forums.
      If this article disappears from the list and you get a "PREMIUM" under the logo, then you have it.

Comment

Phoronix and GamingOnLinux are two sites that I can't live without. I am glad to be a premium supporter. Thank you, Michael, for all you do!

Comment

I just extend my membership. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
            Yep it should have already been taken care of, caught up with the queue and do recall handling yours. If not, are you checking the 'remember me' box when logging into the forums?
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I've sent in my subscription. I do read the site every day and can't see that changing too soon. Thanks Michael!

Comment

I am out traveling but I hope that I can still get the special price if I order as soon as I get back home (no I don't use PayPal from my cellphone)

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Ok, I'm on the premium train as well.

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
                    I am out traveling but I hope that I can still get the special price if I order as soon as I get back home (no I don't use PayPal from my cellphone)
                    Yeah no worries, I'm not strict about timing
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X