Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latte Dock Is Working On Wayland Support, New Features

Phoronix: Latte Dock Is Working On Wayland Support, New Features

Latte Dock, the desktop dock based on KDE's Plasma Framework and Qt, is preparing for their next release at the end of August...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Latte has a impressive fast pace. Its already, for me, the best dock of all OSes, Dock Os X included.

Still wont give wayland a try cause I mostly use my PC for development and Gaming. So its not worthy. Later for sure!

Dont know if Arch Team is at hard work on it tbs!

Comment

Nice to see it's marching on, it looked quite promising in the past.

Comment

It's a nice dock, but I find it too simplistic and lags big time on my ivy bridge CPU (manjaro KDE).
        But I still appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by TeoLinuX View Post
          It's a nice dock, but I find it too simplistic and lags big time on my ivy bridge CPU (manjaro KDE).
          But I still appreciate it
          Hello, I am one of the developers, would you like to share how do you find simplistic? Does it miss a feature?

Comment

TeoLinuX hi, I am one of the developers would you like to share why do you find it simplistic? Does it miss a feature?

Comment

Working...
            X