Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon GPU Profiler 1.0.2 Released With Vega Support

Phoronix: Radeon GPU Profiler 1.0.2 Released With Vega Support

A new release is available for the Radeon GPU Profiler, AMD/GPUOpen's new low-level optimization tool for game/application developers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Is it work with opensource driver and is it work on manjaro(arch)

Comment

Looks like it is designed to work with our Vulkan userspace driver which is currently closed source.
      Test signature

Comment

Most Linux devs now target the MESA drivers for AMd and Valve too encourages this. I hope devs will use this with AMDGPU-PRO vulkan since it's going to be a very important driver once opened up.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
          Looks like it is designed to work with our Vulkan userspace driver which is currently closed source.
          How's codexl playing along with the driver ecosystem these days? Last time I tried to use it as a vtune replacement on an nvidia system (like a month or two ago), it didn't function but that also made me concerned on how it works with rocm.

Comment

Working...
          X