Chrome 62 Beta Released With OpenType Font Variations, DOM Media Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome 62 Beta Released With OpenType Font Variations, DOM Media Capture

Phoronix: Chrome 62 Beta Released With OpenType Font Variations, DOM Media Capture

Google has rolled out their public beta of the upcoming Chrome/Chromium 62 web-browser update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Chrome 62 breaks Plex's dashboard on the web app. If you use Plex web, you may want to hold off for a bit.
    I originally thought my issue was related to a corrupted DB, but found that both my On Deck and Continue Watching sections of my web app dashboard are not rendering in Chrome 62 (beta) for windows. It renders fine on Firefox and Chrome 61. I anyone else experiencing this? I’ve tested it on 3 machines running Chrome 62 beta, all having the same issue. My Chromebox, running ver 60, is unaffected. I’m running Web App Version 3.20.5 and PMS Version 1.9.0.4252. EDIT: For those that don’t read t...

Comment

Can we disable Chrome refusing to 'refresh' with ctrl+f5 or similar? The cache is ridiculous, same with DNS caching.
      I've had to move to firefox for debugging website environments.

Comment

Originally posted by suberimakuri View Post
        Can we disable Chrome refusing to 'refresh' with ctrl+f5 or similar? The cache is ridiculous, same with DNS caching.
        I've had to move to firefox for debugging website environments.
        Same issue. its realy bad...

Comment

Working...
        X