Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Releases Linux Graphics Debugger 2.2

Phoronix: NVIDIA Releases Linux Graphics Debugger 2.2

NVIDIA has today released an updated version of their Linux Graphics Debugger to help game/application developers in analyzing issues and performance problems around OpenGL 4.x on GeForce/Quadro GPUs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Where's the source code? What about hosting it in GitLab and GitHub? Why do I need to register to download it?

Membership Required

The downloadable file or page you have requested, requires membership of the NVIDIA Developer Program. Please login to gain access or use the button below and complete the short application for this free to join program. Thank you.

Comment

Less crack and more open.

Add KVM and Xen support to consumer GPUs. I know it's possible, it's disallowed in their graphics drivers. Intel is going to reach it, but unfortunately they are quite slow with GVT-g support making use of dma_buf so not need performance killers like remote desktop solutions, plus their iGPU solutions aren't as powerful as AMD and Nvidia ones.

I hope AMD succeeds so much and another high-end GPU maker appears in the scene. The graphics days are very boring these days...

Nvidia: Fuck you...

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
        Where's the gondola source code? What about hosting it in GitLab and GitHub? Why do I need to register to download it?
        Same question, i newbie and i so confuse with that

Comment

Working...
        X