No announcement yet.

Gallium3D Gets Patches For ARB_get_program_binary, Complementing Intel's Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallium3D Gets Patches For ARB_get_program_binary, Complementing Intel's Work

Phoronix: Gallium3D Gets Patches For ARB_get_program_binary, Complementing Intel's Work

Earlier this month Intel open-source developers posted their patches for implementing OpenGL's ARB_get_program_binary extension, which basically allows games/applications to get and set their own compiled programs. This work has now been revised and extended to also support the Gallium3D drivers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thank you tarceri for fixing this, that's one tab I can finally close in my browser (I've been keeping the dead island fdo tab opened and looked at it every now and then to see it if was finally fixed)

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
      Thank you tarceri for fixing this, that's one tab I can finally close in my browser (I've been keeping the dead island fdo tab opened and looked at it every now and then to see it if was finally fixed)
      Agreed, I've been hankering to play Dead Island again... it's a fun group game.

Comment

Working...
      X