I'm kinda expected that. Because:Quote:
P.S → I just gave up on you, it's pointless ...
1) You would not make my AMD/Intel GPUs running properly by just some stupid forum posts. And you know that.
2) Some stupid forum post is not enough to resolve long standing package management idiocies.
3) Virtualization will not appear just due to some forum clashing either.
4) It's hard to reject that fact that FBSD guys play politics and it kicks them in their backs.
5) You failed to provide any reasonable use cases which could actually fit my real usage patterns where FBSD would perform better. Sure, it can survive damage of packages database since it virtually lacks package management. But it's like claiming that I should not use electricity because power facility could fail. Sure, it can. But it's rare. And if I would worry about it, I would have UPS/generators/whatever else fits the task and allows to accomplish mission. If I would be worried about package manager failure, I would have snapshots/backups/whatever else fits the task. Failure to understand this simple fact is futile.