No announcement yet.

PTS Logo Contest (Phoronix Test Suite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated first post. The number of excellent entries is quite high, so we decided to extend the contest to the pts global website additionally

Comment

Figured my version could use some improvement. So here I am proudly presenting version 2.0 (beta 1):

Edit: Presentation version modified slightly because I somehow nailed the shade that is used with forum posts making the whole thing look like a gigantic 4px border.

Edit 2: For clarification, the words "Phoronix Test Suite" aren't part of the logo, since what I have up is sort of a "collage" version.

--Dan
      Last edited by danfuhry; 15 July 2008, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Hey guys. This is my submission.
        I made some variations on different background. Mix and match and voila...
        The sequence is: Logo - Favicon (16x16) - Banner

Comment

very nice.

Comment

Thx man. I know my approach is very simplistic but i really dont like complicated logos. Hey, thats my opinion of course.

Comment

my interpretation

this is my version,
              I tried to do something that is compatible with the actual design of the main site

Comment

Hello, this is my submission. I hope you like it.

I can provide you with any raster format (jpg, png) or give you .svg file.

Thanks for reading, Magstina.

Comment

Originally posted by Ai8iopas View Post
                  Thx man. I know my approach is very simplistic but i really dont like complicated logos. Hey, thats my opinion of course.
                  Yeah, I tend to let my logos get too busy. Simple and straightforward always seems to work better, but I seem to have a hard time reining in my urge to add one more highlight or drop shadow or perspective effect or AAAAHAHHHHHH!

Comment

Hehehe, tell me about it! I am trying really hard not to put a lot of stuff in it! By the way, i really love ur 4th design, especially the black yellowish is very catchy

Comment

digital...

here another try, soon i will post the favicons

Comment

Working...
                      X