Thread: linux-gamers.net down for the count?

Default linux-gamers.net down for the count?

I don't know if you guys noticed but linux-gamers.net has been down for the last couple of weeks. Anybody here any news on this? Is it down for the count?

Hi there, this is stony from linuX-gamers.net

we deeply apologize for the long downtime, but there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

The problem is, that the webserver where lg.net is hosted on, is under continuous attack and is experiencing ongoing heavy load.

Due to this linuX-gamers.net and its subdomains - such as live, lan etc is unavailable. This is especially bad, because we have our lan-party next week and nobody will join in these days, because they simply don't know ....

We will soon have full access to the root-server itself, so that we can update the packages and get it up and running again.

This is all i can say at the moment

Regards,

Stony

Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    I don't know if you guys noticed but linux-gamers.net has been down for the last couple of weeks. Anybody here any news on this? Is it down for the count?

Quote Originally Posted by stony View Post
    Hi there, this is stony from linuX-gamers.net

we deeply apologize for the long downtime, but there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

The problem is, that the webserver where lg.net is hosted on, is under continuous attack and is experiencing ongoing heavy load.

Due to this linuX-gamers.net and its subdomains - such as live, lan etc is unavailable. This is especially bad, because we have our lan-party next week and nobody will join in these days, because they simply don't know ....

We will soon have full access to the root-server itself, so that we can update the packages and get it up and running again.

This is all i can say at the moment

Regards,

Stony
    Thank you for the update Stony.

As we discussed, the server is up again

Our LAN-Page is accessible again, too lan.linux-gamers.net