Changes since 177.68:
- Added support for the following new GPUs:
- GeForce 9800 GTX+
- GeForce 9800 GT
- GeForce 8100P
- nForce 780a SLI
- nForce 750a SLI
- Quadro FX 770M
- Quadro NVS 160M
- Quadro NVS 150M
- Improved support for RENDER operations with the same source
and destination; this should enhance performance in
some situations, e.g. when dragging Plasma applets in KDE4.
- Fixed a text rendering performance regression that affected
GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that caused text to be missing or
corrupt on GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs.
- Fixed a regression responsible for false negatives during
SLI video bridge detection attempts after X server
- Fixed a bug that resulted in AGP FW/SBA settings and overrides
being applied incorrectly when using the Linux kernel's
AGP GART driver.
- Fixed a bug that caused initialization of the builtin AGP
GART driver (NvAGP) to fail.