Following last week's milestone with Phoronix Test Suite 1.2.0 "Malvik", we have now made available Phoronix Test Suite 1.2.1. This release incorporates just a couple of bug-fixes that have appeared in the past few days. Most notably, the Unigine Sanctuary and Unigine Tropics test profiles should have the MD5 check-sum issue circumvented as well as another small bug. This release also has a fix when merging results from Phoronix Global IDs, updating the build-imagemagick test profile download link fix, and the fio test profile now removes a rather large file upon exiting.
- pts-core: Improve formatting for systems with multiple CPUs but of different models
- pts-core: Add initial support for remote MD5 check support (though formal support will come with Orkdal)
- pts-core: Fix merging of results when supplying a Phoronix Global ID
- pts: MD5 check-sum fixes for unigine-sanctuary and unigine-tropics
- pts: Fix a system script bug in unigine-tropics
- pts: Update image-magick download links for source file
- pts: Have the fio test profile remove the dead iometer.1.0 file after testing
- documentation: Fix typo in Debian APT sources file
Due to three bugs that had appeared with yesterday's 1.2.1 release, a 1.2.2 hot-fix release is now available. The bug in pts-core had caused MD5 check-sum verification to fail with files where in fact the file was correct. The other two fixes correct the unigine-sanctuary and unigine-tropics test profiles so that they run correctly with the latest versions.