Phoronix Test Suite 1.4.1 Released
The reception of Phoronix Test Suite 1.4.0 has been great, but there are a few changes that warranted a quick release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.4.1. This first point release of Orkdal adds a few *BSD improvements, support for OpenBSD 4.4, reporting of the X.Org DDX driver version to the system information area, and a few other fixes.
Phoronix Test Suite 1.4.1
November 8, 2008
- pts-core: Add support for reading X.Org module / driver versions using read_xorg_module_version()
- pts-core: Where applicable, report X.Org DDX driver and version to software information string
- pts-core: Fix RAM detection on Dell servers where "<OUT OF SPEC>" was string and then failed the XML to render (reported by pjwelsh)
- pts-core: Add "not specified" to HAL $remove_words
- pts-core: Revert trackerd from $check_process until better method is determined
- pts-core: Fix read warnings in SELinux detection
- pts-core: Improve *BSD operating system functions
- pts-core: Add support for OpenBSD 4.4
- pts: Add gcc-g++ to external dependencies support for Cent OS and Fedora (reported by pjwelsh)
- pts: Report 2D EXA/XAA acceleration mode in the test notes when running gtkperf test
The Phoronix Test Suite 1.4 code in the Phorogit repository will soon be pushed from master into a pts-orkdal branch, so that the master branch can begin holding work that will go into the Q1'09 release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.6 "Tydal".