The second bug-fix release for Phoronix Test Suite 1.4 "Orkdal" is now available. There were a few bugs that warranted a quick successor to 1.4.1, but this should be the last bug-fix release for a while at least. Notably there is a version reporting fix for X.Org DDX drivers and a fix for a regression where certain DRI drivers may have not been properly detected with their IS_*_GRAPHICS case.
In addition, Phoronix Test Suite 1.4.2 has a temperature reporting fix, a few HAL parsing improvements, an OpenAL external dependency change for Ubuntu 8.10, and an adjustment to the compress-lzma test profile.
- pts-core: Fix bug in xorg_ddx_driver_info() that could have caused some driver versions to be misreported
- pts-core: Fix for possible regression (depending upon DRI driver) in IS_*_GRAPHICS setup
- pts-core: Temperature reporting fix in graphics_processor_temperature() that made it look like sometimes there was no sensor
- pts-core: Add "00" to HAL $remove_words
- pts-core: Add "none" to HAL $remove_words
- pts: Fix openal-development external dependency for ubuntu-packages.xml due to package name change in Ubuntu 8.10
- pts: Set file size to 256MB with compress-lzma test profile