Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ugly Watermark Issue "AMD Unsupported hardware"

Default huston, we got a problem

i followed the instructions of kano, but after the reboot, i got a problem (couldnt find the device EE), and ubuntu runs in lower graphics mode.

EnvyNG tell me now im using the 8.702-0ubuntu1 drivers, and is market as compatible, but it looks like its not for me.

Should I reinstall the previous version, from Driver Hardware -> fglrx, or there is somethings i can do?

Well you can try

sudo sh install-fglrx-debian.sh -rv 10-1

too to try the driver from january. But something must be really strange on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Well you can try

sudo sh install-fglrx-debian.sh -rv 10-1

too to try the driver from january. But something must be really strange on your system.
    mmh, the notebook i have is exactly this one (exactly the site where i bought it): http://www.monclick.it/schede/Packar...5-jn-201it.htm

While following your procedure, i saw some errors but too quickly and i didnt be able to read them all.. there is somewhere a log file where i can find them?

p.s: can i run the 'sudo sh install...' command in terminal, or must i do alt+f1?

Hi guys.
    For find the old driver use this link
    https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206...x86.x86_64.run

Or copy the new driver link and replace the 10-3 with the number of the driver which you want.

Sorry fot my english, I'm italian....