For Those Looking To Help Out With PTS
For those looking to help out with the Phoronix Test Suite, but may lack development experience, in this thread I'll begin listing different activities that are in need of work...
- With Phoronix Test Suite 2.0 and later, due to some forthcoming features, we will be in a real need for mirrors... To host a Linux ISO and some other things. I really would appreciate any help in finding any (free) mirrors for the project, on university servers, etc.
- More documentation / how-to guides on the Phoronix Test Suite.
- The Phoronix Test Suite Wikipedia page could use some updating @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoronix_Test_Suite
- Testing out PTS on distributions outside of the SuSE/RH/Ubuntu/Debian realm.
- Provide input on the user interface
- Testing, testing, testing
More items will be listed shortly...
Last edited by Michael; 03-25-2009 at 10:09 AM.