Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LGP Prepares For Massive 24-Hour Linux Sale

Brought Coldwar and Sacred Gold, these prices make it a lot easier to justify getting lgp titles (for me anyway) since their game catalog is a bit ordinary imo.

Too bad I don't have a credit card -- I had two games in my basket: Sacred and Majesty, now I can't buy them

Quote Originally Posted by leidola View Post
    Too bad I don't have a credit card -- I had two games in my basket: Sacred and Majesty, now I can't buy them
    Same here, but Sacred Gold and X3 Reunion

Really what's up with that bad online shop anyways?

I also was just confronted with credit card beeing the only payment-option.
    I did a little search and it seems paypal used to offer some kind of virtual creditcard. But I can't find anything about this on the paypal-site?
    I also found some other virtual creditcard-offers, but all would require more than one day to recieve payments.

Aww, it doesn't seem like you can pre-order games with this new price? The page for Shadowgrounds Survivor does say the "recommended price" is 9.00, but none of the resellers I checked had it for that price.

Great offer, was the reason for me to order "Sacred: Gold" even though I already own the Windows version of Sacred without addon. No idea when I will have another chance to order this game for ~14€ including shipping.

No idea if I will be playing the game much, but at least I have supported LGP this way a little. (Though Sacred was really a fun game, can recommend it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    Same here, but Sacred Gold and X3 Reunion

Really what's up with that bad online shop anyways?

I griped about their current business model a while back and got told "well almost everybody has a credit card". I said it once and I'll say it again, lack of availability is one of the biggest hurdles LGP and kin face. They need a delivery system that is easily accessible to all.

Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    I griped about their current business model a while back and got told "well almost everybody has a credit card". I said it once and I'll say it again, lack of availability is one of the biggest hurdles LGP and kin face. They need a delivery system that is easily accessible to all.
    Neither do I have a card, Had to use the misses card. Wish I'd had waited a to buy X3 now though.

Problem I've got is the lack of returning mails/support tickets!

Darn, I had no idea they only accept credit card payments... I guess it's a no go for Jets n' Guns

Especially if the credit card transaction fees then suddenly turn out to be higher than the game itself ( for example 9 game and 10 fee... f*** ).