I just finished an overclocking utility using the new AMD ADL API and wanted to get some feedback. Since most of the people who are interested would come here I thought it might be a good place to post.
-Fix bug with ok and cancel not closing behaving properly after adding the system tray
-Fix bug when added the overclocking that setting a lower speed then the current speed would fail
-Added some gui message for unsupported errors
32 bit version, http://omploader.org/iMXIwYQ
64 bit version, http://omploader.org/iMXIwOQ
-I was testing on a 4830
-I used Catalyst 9.4 when developing however Catalyst 9.3+ should be ok (for libatiadlxx.so)
-I am under kde so I develop the gui for the Qt toolkit, the qt libraries are required
-libdl and libpthread is also required, I think for most distro they should be there by default with libc I believe.
-The gui should be pretty self explanatory, but for the fan if left uncheck it keeps the "automatic" setting, otherwise it goes to manual mode set at the defined percentage
-Use wisely, e.g. you probably shouldn't turn off the fan and overclock everything to the maximum