Thread: Wenger Coral Notebook Case

Default Wenger Coral Notebook Case

This isn't exactly a Linux mobile comment, but is worth sharing anyways. Recently I picked up the Wenger Coral notebook bag and it is quite nice. It is a double gusset computer case and has plenty of room for pretty much everything and anything! It can handle most 15.0/15.4-inch widescreen notebooks, easy access front pocket, expanding business files, business organizer, reinforced ergonomic handles, tear resistant shoulder strap, and limited lifetime warranty.

It's certainly not a cheap bag, but the Wenger Coral has excellent padding, storage compartments, etc... Check it out at Wenger North America, and below are a few shots of the empty bag. I am definitely enjoying this notebook case so far.

Nice! Great price too!

Wow, that case for $50? That's a steal! I may have to consider picking one of those up...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Williams
    Wow, that case for $50? That's a steal! I may have to consider picking one of those up...
    Yep, it's certainly a nice deal. I picked it up for about $60 USD with shipping, which isn't too bad considering the quality of it.

Just ordered another one of these Wenger Coral Double Gusset bags for another laptop. Still loving the bag

One day I'll reach Alaska, or die trying!

I'm jealous!

More Wenger fun!

This time picked up a Sahara backpack:

http://www.michaellarabel.com/?k=blog&i=145