Page 11 of 168 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

I posted earlier, if you've got it availiable, can I have a second key as well? I have a friend who'll also want in

I'd like to request a key. S2 has a history of making really interesting and well balanced games despite their complexity. Hopefully they can pull of the DoTA style and make it more interesting than Stardock has.

Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    Any idea about system requirements? Are Intel GPUs out of the question?
    Right now, it pretty much needs an ATI/NVIDIA card running the binary drivers (Radeon 9600 or newer/Geforce 5 FX or newer). With time (and driver maturity), it should run on some of the newer intel integrated cards (X3000 series and newer, I'm thinking).

(I don't need a key)

if any key is still available I'd definitively like to test the game on my dual screen 3 x 8800GT quad core computer... and on my eeepc 1000HE too xD

please please please !

I would like a key evn though I don't like strategy games. Also do not use the word spam as it is relative to an individual.

I would also like a key to test out this game...I just got a huge 24" display and i've been itching to test out it out with a game.
    -endy

Hi, I was wondering if I could have a key, several friends recommended I check this out.

More keys sent out... Again, if anyone needs multiple keys for their friends or whatever, a separate post is needed for each key request.

Default Requesting for a key

one-line comment: asking pretty please for a key!

Thumbs up

1 key please! I love my linux machine and hate to boot to windows for gaming!