Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1679

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

I'd love a beta key while trying out an awesome new product.

Greetings,

Got several Ubuntu machines that I would like to try this game out on, if somebody wouldn't mind PM'ing me a key I would be very grateful.

Thanks alot.

Just wanted to show my support for linux gaming: count me another gamer who much prefers the usability (and hackability) of linux!

However I think this is an MMO? Unfortunately I can't really play online multiplayer games atm., but if it supports singleplayer I'd love a beta key.

Hi,

I've been playing a lot of DOTA games using Wine under GNU/Linux, I also played some Savage 2 and I support S2 Games for making native GNU/Linux games.

Now, I definitely want to beta test this DOTA like made by S2 Games.

Thanks,

Default Hello

I'm very exciting with this new linux game. Can you send me a key to beta too? Please! Please! Please!

It would be nice to test that game on my machine We have to support developers that code something to Linux! So please, send me one beta key

I would love to have the opportunity to test this beta game. If having lots of testers means that game companies will think more seriously about linux as a valid market, then I'm all for supporting the initiative!

Would be nice if you could send me a key. I want to show my friends that cool gaming is possible on Linux, even without Wine.

Hi

So great to hear about this new linux game. Hopefully there will be some driving games for linux too.

Could you send me a key, please?

Hi

Is it possible I could also request a beta key for Heroes of Newerth.

I know this is my first post on the Phoronix forums, but Iam a dedicated Linux user who is into their beta testing always running the latest beta's of Ubuntu etc on my spare laptop & reporting bugs.
    I also use Ubuntu as my main operating system on my main computer.

Gaming to also something that iam very interested in for Linux, especially new titles where there is native linux support.

Thanks

Andy