Page 105 of 168 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1679

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Default beta key

hi guys . I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
    Thanks!

Default Key Request

It looks like there are already hundreds of requests, but on the off-chance that you have enough to go around, I would love to have a key for Heroes of Newerth to try out.

My linux setup is Kubuntu, running on dual-core AMD64.

Cheers

Hi,
    the only reason i keep dual boot windows in my PC is to play games. i'm happy that good games are coming to linux.
    i would like a beta key to try this game.

Requesting Beta key!

Check your Phoronix Forums inboxes.

Hi,

I would like to try this game out. Plese send me a beta key if it is possible. I am an advanced linux user that suffers a lot from the fact that we do not get enough oprtunities to play on LINUX.

Regards

Heya, I'm an overworked Sysadmin with a serious need for gaming that doesn't require M$. Help bring me sanity!

If possible i'd like a key too. I am a huge dota fan. currently i am using cedega to play dota on linux, which works fine. i am a bit concerned about my system being to slow for HoN, so i'd like to get a beta account to play this game nativly under linux and to be able to test the performance. thank you very much!

I am a student of Comupter Science and at the moment we have semester break. So I have a lot of time to test this game. ^^
    I've been using several Linux Distributions lately and hope that more games will be available on this os nativly.
    The last years I played/tested a lot of RPGs (Diablo2, Guild Wars, Sacred, Sacred 2, Florensia, Runes of Magic, etc.)
    It would be great to play Heroes of Newerth on a Linux-System.

Default Requesting Beta Key

Was looking around, found this game, and as a Linux-user I figured it would be cool to test the game..

Great news that such a cool game has come to Linux,

Requesting permission to test it!

~Malacheye~