Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1679

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Talking Request for Closed Beta key

I am running PCLinuxOS 2009, one of the most stable Linux distros I've ever tried. I have always had to run most of my games under wine :/ I use Windows solely to play DotA and this game blows it out of the water in terms of graphics and features not currently present in Blizzard's Battle.net... When I heard that IceFrog gave S2 Games his blessing to make a standalone DotA clone I was super excited. I have heard great things about HoN even in-game on DotA and I just can't wait to try it out... on LINUX for a change Ahhh the best of both worlds, my Linux and DotA happily married! Please send me a beta key!

jesus_zelda17@yahoo.com

Default beta key please

i watched my friend play that HoN and it really took my ass off... the graphics looked so cool and now i wanna play that too, but unfortunately i just heard that there was this beta key thingy... just wanna request for one too. thanks very much

e-mail= adf07@ymail.com

Default Request for beta key

I would like a beta key =)my email is zacishigh420@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chuche17 View Post
    I am running PCLinuxOS 2009, one of the most stable Linux distros I've ever tried. I have always had to run most of my games under wine :/ I use Windows solely to play DotA and this game blows it out of the water in terms of graphics and features not currently present in Blizzard's Battle.net... When I heard that IceFrog gave S2 Games his blessing to make a standalone DotA clone I was super excited. I have heard great things about HoN even in-game on DotA and I just can't wait to try it out... on LINUX for a change Ahhh the best of both worlds, my Linux and DotA happily married! Please send me a beta key!

jesus_zelda17@yahoo.com
    Sent (Cause of the awesome name) + little story.

Default HoN BETA KEY

hey there.. i am a great fun of this game and ive been waiting but then i dunno how to get key. so pls can you spare me one HoN beta key pls. email me at kiefer_15@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/heroesofnewerth?ref=ts

We have a new challenge. When we hit 200,000 fans we will open up beta registrations for 24 hours. We will notify all the facebook fans via a fan update (as usual). Let's get to 200,000 quickly by spreading the word!
    at: 177,727
    so it is a better/more useful use of yr time to get ppl to sign up to the facebook group.

hey I would like to get a beta key becuse I like to play dota and I have seen some movies at youyube and hon looks relly nice so I would love to test it out so please phoronix give me a hon beta key here is my email paxxen@live.se

THANKS!
    Last edited by slump; 10-13-2009 at 04:47 PM.

I would love to try HoN beta if there are any keys left. What I wouldn't do to get rid of my Windows partition (DotA is too slow under wine ;_; ).

I would like to request a beta key please. I switch to linux only about 2 years ago and stopped playing WC3 due to performance in Wine. Currently the only game I play is EVE Online and am VERY excited about HoN, not only because I liked the mod in WC3, but also because it's a native linux game!
    Last edited by Mesreth; 10-15-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Cool I would like a HoN beta key

hey I relly want a beta key becuse I wanna try out this awsome new game I have seen some movies of it on youtube and it looks relly nice Im playing dota atm but hon is just like dota but better so please email me a key.
    my email is: paxxen@live.se