Page 21 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Will definitely buy this game when its done (playing savage2 atm), but would love to try it out beforehand. Key, please? =)

I need an additional key. Thanks.

I would like a beta key please

Red face Well, then...

Hello, my name is George and I'm a proud owned of simple laptop named Dell Vostro 1510, with Core2 Duo, 2GB RAM and Intel GMA X3100.
    The reason I'm interested it this beta testing is that there is very little good games for Linux, and as you can imagine, even less of those playable on my PC.

Also, most recent games aim for just technical superiority and eye candy, so they don't work with older hardware and their gameplay sucks. I'd like to know, whether this one will be any different.

I imagine this game has little chance of being playable on my machine, so if I'm correct, just disregard my request.

Default beta key

key for me too please

Everyone who has requested a key thus far should have them. Keep the requests coming... Just received another batch of 300 keys from S2 Games. If you ask, you shall receive. Let's really see how many Linux gamers we can get on Heroes of Newerth...

If possible, could I have an extra key. It would be a great way to force a friend of mine to move to GNU/Linux!
    Last edited by Algol; 07-22-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Can I get a key? I've done beta in dozens of games before, would like to check this game out.

I would love to beta test a native linux game!

Quote Originally Posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
    I would like to request a beta key, please. Thanks.