Page 22 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

I would love to beta test this new game. I am always eager to support companies that support Linux and would gladly buy this game when it comes out if it tickles my fancy even in the slightest. Companies need to know that there is indeed a viable market out there for Linux native games. I have relatively high end hardware to test it out on (Phenom II 940, GeForce GTX260-216).

I have always been interested in Linux gaming and try to try out any game that is able to be played on Linux. Those companies that produce games for Linux should be strongly supported. I would like to get a beta key to give this game a try.

Default beta key

I am a big supporter of any game made for linux and would love to help here.

I actually boot into ubuntu through usb on one computer and would like to see how the game performs there.

It'd be great if I could get a beta key!

I'd like to beta test this game please!

I would like a key, please!

Default Great News!

I have been eager to see more games getting supported for Linux. I would love a beta copy. I would like to try it on my MSI gamer laptop and my desktop (both running 64bit ubuntu). Thanks for the opportunity!
    Last edited by strydar; 07-22-2009 at 06:04 PM.

I would like to request a key please.
    I'm doing as much as I can to promote Linux, and all games are very welcome !
    I'll be glad to help with any input I can and if I like the game, you can be sure I'll buy it !

I would like a key to play this LINUX game!

Default Beta key

Hi, I would love a beta key. I've been playing with cross platform game/gfx-development for quite some time and it would be nice to help try this out.

Send the key to lodestar.signup at gmail.com

Damn, a native linux 64bits RTS. I am very interested in this beta, so this is a request for a beta key!

Professionnal linux games are more and more interesing these days. If this is close or better than W3, but with a native linux client, this is perfect.
    Last edited by mbouchar; 07-22-2009 at 06:05 PM.