Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Status Of Unigine's Linux-Compatible Game

Quote Originally Posted by L33F3R View Post
    HoN is a great design. But as an online only game its crap, just because of who else plays it. Worst online community i have ever seen.

- Hosts are always afk or you need to wait for their friends to arrive
    - servers lag, chat server never works.
    - Brazilians, not because they are Brazilian but because i have yet to play a game with them in HoN where i am not called the N word or someone brings up a 9/11 reference.
    - People think its dota, call it dota, use the dota names.
    - few if any will buy it.
    - People cant read.
    - Stat padding, its a frigin beta..

Man i could go on forever about why this game is a disgrace. None of this even S2's fault, just the retarded dota players who have no life and whos fun consists of making others feel miserable. I am in no position to call 200,000 people stupid but a fine example of this stupidity exists right here on phoronix.

I will make note, It runs a hell of alot better on ubuntu then Vista. I dont know how you people can put up with the players tho. Maybe its better on the European servers.
    Ditto. Wanted a training mode at the very least so I knew wtf was going on. Single player option would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    first rule in hon.. Don't die!..

if you run alone into the frontline and die and this a lot of time..

your team will lose because the enemey earn a lot of money !

money means.. your team can't make a strikeback because the enemy buy MEGA Shild/Weapons/realy strong shit from the money they kill you.-.-

your team has no chance if you die a lot.
    yea thats great. But when you play noob tier feeders should be expected. When i see people bitch about noobs when a new guy comes in, and they are screaming noob every 3 seconds, i just wana rip there heads off .

S2 wasnt stupid, there's a reason they made the tier system.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    first rule in hon.. Don't die!..
    First rule in HoN: it's a game, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by L33F3R View Post
    yea thats great. But when you play noob tier feeders should be expected. When i see people bitch about noobs when a new guy comes in, and they are screaming noob every 3 seconds, i just wana rip there heads off .

S2 wasnt stupid, there's a reason they made the tier system.
    I'm a noob to! my hon PSR is 1200!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i was kicket from nooob games!!!!

and yes its not so funny join an noobgame and all your teammades talk to you "play like a pro or kick"

not so funny i know..

Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    First rule in HoN: it's a game, have fun.
    Yes thats the way i play.. but most players only play to win... they only have fun if they won a game.

A tactic of stat whores is to put "noob friendly" or something in the name and make it -em. That's why you have PSR so you can see if they're lying. I also hate when they team stack by locking all their high-psr friends together to pub stomp.

As long as you pay attention to your team (b means back btw) they shouldn't get that pissed off at you just cause you're new, but some people are just $55holes.