Thread: wine 'direct rendering' difficulties

Default wine 'direct rendering' difficulties

im trying to run games using wined3d and i keep getting this:

fixme:d3d_shader:vertexshader_set_function Which this OpenGL implementation does not support. Try using GLSL

and eveything is distorted or upside down, and very, very slow ...

everything else seems to be running fine though; 32 bits or 64 bits .... do you think this is something that is not or badly implemented in the latest ati open source driver ? or mesa ? or wine ?...

Quote Originally Posted by pedepy View Post

fixme:d3d_shader:vertexshader_set_function Which this OpenGL implementation does not support. Try using GLSL

everything else seems to be running fine though; 32 bits or 64 bits .... do you think this is something that is not or badly implemented in the latest ati open source driver ? or mesa ? or wine ?...
    the opensource Radeon driver do only have OpenGL1,5

GSGL is the shader language for openGL2.0.. you need to install the FGLRX or wait for the Galium3D-Radeondriver..

Quote Originally Posted by pedepy View Post

Try running winecfg and changing Direct3D wine options, inside Graphics tab.