View Poll Results: There is a hidden political agenda to promote... (select all that apply)

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gnome , for political reasons, to the detriment of KDE/XFCE/[insert marginal DE]

25 26.88%
  • KDE, for political reasons, to the detriment of Gnome/XFCE/[insert marginal DE]

7 7.53%
  • XFCE, for political reasons, to the detriment of Gnome/KDE/[insert marginal DE]

5 5.38%
  • [Insert marginal DE], for inconsequent reasons, to the detriment of Gnome/KDE/XFCE

8 8.60%
  • Not only that, but I also have the facts to prove it

10 10.75%
  • Personally, I believe in Gnome

12 12.90%
  • Personally, I believe in KDE

32 34.41%
  • Personally, I believe in Steve Jobs

7 7.53%
  • Personally, I am a Microsoft apologist

6 6.45%
  • Personally, I believe you are a troll and that this thread is rubbish

56 60.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Does a grand evil conspiracy lie behind specific Desktop Environments?

Quote Originally Posted by sandAlfoan View Post
    on livejournal, you senile dickhead.
    Oh, Livejournal. I don't suppose he's going to admit to have threatened me there, no. Nonetheless, that's what he did.

Do you suffer from some form of Tourette's Syndrome...?

Quote Originally Posted by sandAlfoan View Post
    on livejournal, you senile dickhead.
    By the way, if you care to go this route, here's what some acquaintances of yours have "gone on record" to say about you in the past few days:

"I wish you all the luck in the world getting him put away where he gets help, such that people are safe from him. He's absolutely out of his mind, manic and egomaniacal and everything that goes with that, and potentially very, very dangerous."

"He's highly toxic for anyone who comes in contact with him, mentally and spiritually -- and that's before he even starts in on obsessive, revenge-stalker mentality."

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    By the way, if you care to go this route, here's what some acquaintances of yours have "gone on record" to say about you in the past few days:

"I wish you all the luck in the world getting him put away where he gets help, such that people are safe from him. He's absolutely out of his mind, manic and egomaniacal and everything that goes with that, and potentially very, very dangerous."

"He's highly toxic for anyone who comes in contact with him, mentally and spiritually -- and that's before he even starts in on obsessive, revenge-stalker mentality."
    pure fiction. or more like you looking in that stone mirror...

This thread is being closed at least until you guys know how to stop acting like foolish children.