Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: AMD Catalyst 9.12 Hotfix released

Quote Originally Posted by damentz View Post
    s/3dFX/nVidia/

Please, say more so I can substitute more of your lies. I don't even have to look for them, they jump out at me.
    nvidia=3dfx

because nvidia is bankrupt in 2010!

RIP ...

nvidia has more money then you or i or serious sam will ever see in a lifetime. Looks like someone forgot to take their pills this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by L33F3R View Post
    nvidia has more money then you or i or serious sam will ever see in a lifetime. Looks like someone forgot to take their pills this morning.
    money really? if they have money but no future and no real Products they can also get the money out of the company 'nvidia' and doe something other with that lile washing gold or earn Litium on sea-water...

money runns away if they have no visions of real things.

'Fermi' LOL Fermi is not an Option...

1,3Tflops vs 5890(1,xghz) 3,5Tflops....

if you programm a openCL based ray-tracing high-end grafik game with openCL-bulled-physik only real Tflops bang bang da house!

because Raytracing is Pure mathematic 'power'

you are really pay more money for less ray-tracing power????

500€ for a 1/3 speed card if you can get a 300€ 3/3 speed card LOL...

yes nvidia can win some dx11 benchmarks because of the 384bit gddr5 interface...

but only on games with no openCL technical if you use opencl-bulled-physic only Tflops bang da house.. if you use REAL graphics Ray-tracing on openCL only Tflops bang da house...

if you use massively-tessellation only tflops bang da house....

if you use DX11-compressed-textures the fermi-384bit interface comes obsolete!

if you use massiv shader effects and less textures only Tflops bang da house..

im not even going to bother reading what u said. because 9 chances out of 10 says its totally irrelevant.

I said nvidia has money and u run off the cliff with it. Lets be clear: This is the year 2010, and nvidia is still here. I can go to the store and buy a nvidia gfx card. I can go buy an ion netbook. Therefore you saying "nvidia is bankrupt in 2010" is a load of flametard bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    nvidia=3dfx

because nvidia is bankrupt in 2010!

RIP ...
    Code:
    s/nvidia=/nvidia acquired /
    s/is /isn't /
    s/RIP.*//
    fixed - keep them coming!!
    Last edited by damentz; 01-13-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: more domestic

Quote Originally Posted by L33F3R View Post
    im not even going to bother reading what u said. because 9 chances out of 10 says its totally irrelevant.

I said nvidia has money and u run off the cliff with it. Lets be clear: This is the year 2010, and nvidia is still here. I can go to the store and buy a nvidia gfx card. I can go buy an ion netbook. Therefore you saying "nvidia is bankrupt in 2010" is a load of flametard bullshit.
    Don't worry about it, he's just mocking his "favorite" graphics company by churning out millions of baseless theories and seeing what happens. I honestly think he's actually trying to make AMD look bad. Not only that, but by just making up stuff he's changing the perception of the entire AMD/ATI community to look very pathetic without any of their fans' participation. It's both epic and sad since everyone understands that except him.

Many forums would have banned him by now - I don't know how long it will take him over here. I'm betting $10 he won't be using his current online handle in 1 month on Phoronix.
    Last edited by damentz; 01-13-2010 at 12:49 AM.

He didn't break any forum rules, so he can't be banned, you fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    He didn't break any forum rules, so he can't be banned, you fascists.

;-) thank you you 'liberal'

i do not only talk abaut nvidia lose... nvidia loses only on the most Points..

nvidia win on 'super-high-resolution-textures because 384bit interface more ramspeed...
    nvidia win on scientist computing ECC 'ram' 'double'-instructions

nvidia loses on all other stuff tesslation,ray-tracing,physics,shader-effects,game openCL speedups,opensource drivers,price and power-consuming and idle consuming.

I for one hope that fermi is competitive to AMD's offerings for no other reason than to keep competition going. Being said of course, I think fermi is going after a slightly different crowd, so I guess we'll all see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mirv View Post
    I for one hope that fermi is competitive to AMD's offerings for no other reason than to keep competition going. Being said of course, I think fermi is going after a slightly different crowd, so I guess we'll all see what happens.
    Fermi does not focus on gaming market fermi focus on the Opteron '12-16 core per socked' server market...