Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Most of the OGL3.X work is done in mesa

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default Most of the OGL3.X work is done in mesa

    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mes...n/docs/GL3.txt

    Party on!... *Happy* !! !! ! !! !! !!

    Free Beer for everyone!...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,626

    Default

    Really easy to make you happy - you hidden win xp gamer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Really easy to make you happy - you hidden win xp gamer
    .... aaaaaahhhahahahahhahahahaa i do not use windowsXP! i play on linux! only!

    bäh bah .... ugly windows...

    Yes... I'm Happy openGL3.2 comes to the opensource driver :-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,626

    Default

    Sure you don't "use" it, you just benchmark it, of course...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto/North Bay Canada
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Free Beer for everyone!...
    [funny] i like my freedom as in freedom of speech [/funny]

    for real tho, if the bill is on you then i will gladly take a beer

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Sure you don't "use" it, you just benchmark it, of course...
    uuhh long time ago... i drop this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L33F3R View Post
    [funny] i like my freedom as in freedom of speech [/funny]

    for real tho, if the bill is on you then i will gladly take a beer
    send me your paypal accound nickname... i'll send you a beer...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •