Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SilverStone Sugo SG02 / SilverStone SG03

If you do, ask them about Europe too I'm From EU, and very interested in Sugo, especially SG02.

I just received word from SilverStone that the Sugo SG03 will be available after CeBIT this March! Hooah!

the 03 looks like a classy case, i may well be building a PC with one soon after they are released.

I have been told it will be available in April. Launch at CeBit.

Default SilverStone Sugo SG03 SFF Case!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoronix News
    March 17, 2007 -- The SilverStone Sugo SG03, the successor to the Sugo SG01, is now officially launched! The SG03 Evolution product page is available showing off several product photographs, reversible PSU support, light and compact design, dual GPU support, and greater expansion possibilities. The design of the SG03 is completely radical compared to the original Sugo. As mentioned in our recent review of the SG01B-W Evolution, the SilverStone SG03 will likely ship in April (but could be delayed to May). The SG03 is also being shown off by SilverStone at CeBit.
    http://www.phoronix.com/?page=news_item&px=NTQ1NA

SG03 Review: http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=9554

Quote Originally Posted by Phoronix
    The SilverStone Sugo SG03 is a SG01 on steroids and it's a sexy yet functional micro ATX chassis. You could also say the SilverStone Sugo SG03 is the Temjin TJ09 of micro ATX cases. There are a few minor details with the case that are obviously inherited from the original Sugo and the Sugo Evolution, but as a whole this is an all-new and very exciting case.

good review, cheers.