Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Unigine Engine Gets Into Physical Destruction

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    Boring demos, i want to see heavon on Linux, as fglrx 10-1 is out, where is it?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattmatteh View Post
    sounds nice... but are any of those clients going to release for linux ? probably not.
    actually, of the eleven or so projects that are using unigine, two or three are coming to linux. supposedly...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portets43 View Post
    actually, of the eleven or so projects that are using unigine, two or three are coming to linux. supposedly...
    Which are they?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    141

    Default

    sorry, i meant to add, "if i remember correctly"

    primal carnage is using unigine and they said they're releasing a linux client.

    http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/

    and i'm 97% sure i read about another one coming

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portets43 View Post
    sorry, i meant to add, "if i remember correctly"

    primal carnage is using unigine and they said they're releasing a linux client.

    http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/
    Oh yeah the game with the Dinos! I remember it. Seems nice. Didn't know it used Unigine.

    and i'm 97% sure i read about another one coming
    Hahaha I love your accuracy

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    225

    Default

    I expected something boring, but these physics are rather cool. This way missing your target could be as much fun as hitting it :/

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    AFAIK it doesn't require 3.0, but only some extensions. Mesa doesn't implement all of them yet. You can follow progress here: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23884
    Excellent, thanks for the pointer, whizse!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmpdir View Post
    I expected something boring, but these physics are rather cool.
    It's called DMM (Digital Molecular Matter).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •