What’s New in ATI Stream SDK v2.01
• The ATI Stream Profiler performance analysis tool for analyzing OpenCL programs on AMD
GPUs is fully integrated into Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008. This tool:
– Fixed the response to a situation where an application that uses a lot of video memory
failed to profile to completion.
– Fixed the response to a situation where the profiler might fail to run with an application
that contains multiple project settings.
– Fixed the response to a situation where Visual Studio might crash after sorting the first
column (Method) in the OpenCL Session panel.
– Fixed the response to a situation where Visual Studio might present an obsolete profile
– Fixed IL/ISA support when the Debugging\Working Directory property is not empty.
– Fixed ALUBusy's counter on ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics cards.
– Fixed WriteUnitStalled counter.
– Added context menu support to copy IL/ISA text in the Code Viewer Panel.
• Update release for ATI Stream SDK v2.0.
• Support for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.3.
• Support for debugging OpenCL with GDB on x86 CPUs under Linux.
• Support for KernelAnalyzer with OpenCL support.
• Preview: Support for OpenCL/Microsoft DirectX® 9 interoperability.
• Various OpenCL compiler and runtime fixes and enhancements.