Thread: The Primal Carnage Game Is Looking Great

Default The Primal Carnage Game Is Looking Great

Phoronix: The Primal Carnage Game Is Looking Great

Back in December we shared that a dinosaur game is coming to Linux known as Primal Carnage and it's using the Unigine engine. The Unigine engine is the most advanced game engine that we have seen available for Linux that offers incredible OpenGL graphics now with their Unigine Sanctuary and Tropics tests and also coming soon with Heaven and its OpenGL 3.2 renderer...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=ODA0Nw

Downside: only playable with nVidia cards.
    Upside:
    "But, will it run... ?"
    -"It does..."
    "Oh..."

Why do you acknowledge that there already is a discussion going on in the forum, but still create a new topic? This just leads to fragmentation and confusion ("oh sorry that reply was supposed to go in the other Primal Carnage-Thread"). Why don't you point the Comments & Discussion Link to the already existing thread instead?
    This is not the first time I've seen this as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhick View Post
    Why do you acknowledge that there already is a discussion going on in the forum, but still create a new topic? This just leads to fragmentation and confusion ("oh sorry that reply was supposed to go in the other Primal Carnage-Thread"). Why don't you point the Comments & Discussion Link to the already existing thread instead?
    Threads are automatically created when a new article/news is posted, but when I do the moderation work on the forums I usually end up merging the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhick View Post
    whenever Micheal creates an article it will automatically create a topic related in the forums... It's been like this a long time b4 i joined phoronix readers, didn't you perceived by yourself?

I wonder if dinosaur meat tastes good, coz I wanna live there now

Has nice lighting but the rocks and trees look like they're from a 10yr old Rally game.

Needs more bloom!!!

Too bad it'll only have a multiplayer modus.