YDEL is an open source, Linux operating system built for faster, easier, and more reliable GPU Computing. YDEL goes beyond the basic Linux OS and integrates GPU robustness and developmental tools. Developers, end users, and integrators will have the support of the biggest team of experts with over a decade of Linux and multicore development experience.
YDEL dependability empowers your team to focus on your productivity and projects instead of administering Linux.
Key benefits of Yellow Dog Enterprise Linux for CUDA:
* YDEL for CUDA users can experience up to a 9% performance improvement in some applications.
* Comprehensive support is offered to paid subscriptions with our skilled team able to assist you with both Linux and CUDA.
* YDEL's unparalleled integrations means everything you need to write and run CUDA applications is included and configured.
* YDEL includes multiple versions of CUDA and can easily switch between them via a setting in a configuration file or an environment variable.
* Never worry about updates affecting your system, Fixstars offers YDEL users greater reliability with our strenuous test procedures that validate GPU computing functionality and performance.