Thread: Caster pay what you want

Default Caster pay what you want

Caster is pay-what-you-want for the next week.
    http://elecorn.com/blog/2010/05/t-sh...what-you-want/

Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    Caster is pay-what-you-want for the next week.
    http://elecorn.com/blog/2010/05/t-sh...what-you-want/
    On that note, I would like to remind everyone that the price you pay buys you all five chapters. Right now we're sorting out a last minute issue with Chapter 2 for Linux (nothing bad- just a fit-and-finish item that doesn't meet my or Mike's standards...but it's an odd somewhat hard to track down item...) and Chapter 3's currently in development.

Great game. Donate if you didn't already. Svartalf, any chance we might see build with x86_64 libs?

Quote Originally Posted by snuwoods View Post
    Great game. Donate if you didn't already. Svartalf, any chance we might see build with x86_64 libs?
    I'm considering it for Chapter 2... Depends on how soon I can get the bug we found sorted out and how soon I can get my shiny new 64-bit machine and build the cross-compile toolchain to mactch. It's on the page for Chapter 3, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartalf View Post
    On that note, I would like to remind everyone that the price you pay buys you all five chapters. Right now we're sorting out a last minute issue with Chapter 2 for Linux (nothing bad- just a fit-and-finish item that doesn't meet my or Mike's standards...but it's an odd somewhat hard to track down item...) and Chapter 3's currently in development.
    Yeah, it's a great deal alright. I might buy it again, just to tip the scales in the right direction. Not sure if they're tracking donations per platform though.