Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Caster pay what you want

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    983

    Default Caster pay what you want

    Caster is pay-what-you-want for the next week.
    http://elecorn.com/blog/2010/05/t-sh...what-you-want/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    Caster is pay-what-you-want for the next week.
    http://elecorn.com/blog/2010/05/t-sh...what-you-want/
    On that note, I would like to remind everyone that the price you pay buys you all five chapters. Right now we're sorting out a last minute issue with Chapter 2 for Linux (nothing bad- just a fit-and-finish item that doesn't meet my or Mike's standards...but it's an odd somewhat hard to track down item...) and Chapter 3's currently in development.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Great game. Donate if you didn't already. Svartalf, any chance we might see build with x86_64 libs?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snuwoods View Post
    Great game. Donate if you didn't already. Svartalf, any chance we might see build with x86_64 libs?
    I'm considering it for Chapter 2... Depends on how soon I can get the bug we found sorted out and how soon I can get my shiny new 64-bit machine and build the cross-compile toolchain to mactch. It's on the page for Chapter 3, though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svartalf View Post
    On that note, I would like to remind everyone that the price you pay buys you all five chapters. Right now we're sorting out a last minute issue with Chapter 2 for Linux (nothing bad- just a fit-and-finish item that doesn't meet my or Mike's standards...but it's an odd somewhat hard to track down item...) and Chapter 3's currently in development.
    Yeah, it's a great deal alright. I might buy it again, just to tip the scales in the right direction. Not sure if they're tracking donations per platform though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •