Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Indie Bundle

Quote Originally Posted by EarthMind View Post
    I wish they'd added http://www.jugilus.com/spaceduo.php instead of Aquaria since there is no Linux version.
    There is a full Linux version of Aquaria. It's only available through the bundle.

Wow, over $200k, any guesses on how much the totals will be when the sale is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Well even i bought it - just don't know yet when to those games yet. But all games should be packaged as deb not only World Of Goo.
    What about us poor RPM or other non-Debian users?
    I'm absolutely fine with .tar.gz and .sh packages.

For World Of Goo there is an rpm too, looks like if both packages are generated from the run installers (when it would have been compiled then the dates/sizes of the binaris would not be the same). The deb looks like created with dpkg-deb, but thats ok for this purpose, others do the same like teamviewer or softmaker. So why not create packages for the rest?

Purchased.

Great deal, great idea.

World of Goo and Gish also come with 64-bit versions. All the games are very well done and good fun to play.

Everyone should go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by whizse View Post
    There's a 75% discount on Black Plague and Requiem for anyone who buys the indie pack:
    http://www.frictionalgames.com/site/
    Yeah I spotted that later on, but cheers anyway.

Bought Definitely some interesting titles in there. I already owned wog and penumbra, but the others are interesting too.

I might as well mention that I was getting some horrible audio through aquaria until I renamed the libopenal file in the game dir (on ubuntu 10.04 btw).

There's also now a 50% discount on pre-orders for Amnesia from Frictional Games at the moment.

I'm in for $20. I've already purchased World of Goo three times now, I could do for a fourth.

For the curious, once for my PC, once for the Wii for my son, once as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by mugginz View Post
    Just bought mine.

The Windows/Mac/Linux split's pretty interesting.

Stats as of this post

That is interesting since now they're up to ~40,000 contributions and the distribution is still about the same (possibly a % or more shifted into linux). That means there's been almost 10k contributions from linux. I'll be adding mine tomorrow.