Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATI Gets Dynamic Power Management & Profiles Too

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the real awesomeness is that some people benchmark this stuff again fglx and the opensource driver win means lower powerconsuming than fglrx.

thats the REAL AWESOME ;-)
    Learn the language man! Sometimes, it is hard to read what you are saying.
    (I am not a native speaker also)

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Learn the language man! Sometimes, it is hard to read what you are saying.
    (I am not a native speaker also)
    Hey, that's half the fun! I think Qaridarium may have the most distinctive posting style on these forums: you can always tell when a post is his, even without looking at his name.

In fact, his English has improved tremendously since he registered here. Try going through his post history, the difference is stunning.

Don't change, Qaridarium, we like you just like you are!

What will i need to get this going? Not now but when its merged in .35 kernel. Will it be enough if you just update your kernel?
    I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 and it would be great if i could get some pm functions with just updating the kernel.

Quote Originally Posted by Boerkel View Post
    What will i need to get this going? Not now but when its merged in .35 kernel. Will it be enough if you just update your kernel?
    I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 and it would be great if i could get some pm functions with just updating the kernel.
    More is explained here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1238129&page=1

Basically.

You might need to pass a parameter to the radeon drm module or something like that, but that's basically it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
    Hey, that's half the fun! I think Qaridarium may have the most distinctive posting style on these forums: you can always tell when a post is his, even without looking at his name.

In fact, his English has improved tremendously since he registered here. Try going through his post history, the difference is stunning.

Don't change, Qaridarium, we like you just like you are!
    thank you very much i always try my best.

the true is i hate my own language 'German' and i hate 'Germany' :-(

so i really try to learn the 'english' language

in Germany its just worst :
    "Schule kann Legastheniker krank machen"
    "scool makes a Dyslexia ill"

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/artic...nk-machen.html

an High IQ+Dyslexia human is just lost at scool thats because in Germany they only try to hurt you at scool!

its not an theory its a medical fact!
    and the Highest Court in Germany confirms this!

Our school system really isn't the best (also german) but I wouldn't go so far as to say that the teaching staff is deliberately trying to "hurt" people...

Well, taking into consideration our recent 'news' this might not be so true for catholic schools... where you get literally (!) fucked up... *sarcasm off*

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
    Our school system really isn't the best (also german) but I wouldn't go so far as to say that the teaching staff is deliberately trying to "hurt" people...
    the Pica studie shows that the german system hurt 2/3 of all people in the scool!

only german-Gymnasium do not hurt and this scool is only for 1/3 of all people!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gymnasium_%28Germany%29

2/3 means basic-scool (my one) and mid scool are hurt shows by the pisa studi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program...ent_Assessment

the result overall is clear only a strong Comprehensive school up to the 9. class brings good result for ALL

Comprehensive school VS "basic-mid-high" german model

the best model is Comprehensive school up to class 9. after that class 10./11. mid Closure and class 12/13 high Closure

thats the only good model!

but in german they kick 1/3 after the 4 year into the garbage called "Hauptschule"=low-end-school and they learn nothing!

the 1/3 mid-school is like a dump maker they try to make good Robots free thinking is against the law(the "realschul" law)

only High-level school "Gymnasium" is on an international level!

The Pisa study isn't worth a thing really, just see how it worked out in Finland :P

Top scores in that study, yet no ability to do maths without a calculator.