Thread: A Reminder Of The 2010 X.Org Developer Summit

Default A Reminder Of The 2010 X.Org Developer Summit

Phoronix: A Reminder Of The 2010 X.Org Developer Summit

Matthieu Herrb is sending out reminders this morning that the 2010 X.Org Developers' Summit is taking place this September in Toulouse, France. From the 16th through the 18th of September at the University of Toulouse, the X.Org developers and interested parties will be discussing various topics related to Linux graphics and input...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=ODM3Mg

Seriously, I don't get your Oktoberfest obession.

Quote Originally Posted by izual View Post
    Seriously, I don't get your Oktoberfest obession.
    Being from Germany I guess you haven't had to put up with horrid American beers and their food for extended periods of time

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Being from Germany I guess you haven't had to put up with horrid American beers and their food for extended periods of time
    Just head north into Wisconsin, and there's plenty of decent beers... Just stay away from all of the Miller/Bud/etc, and check out New Glarus, Capital Brewery (Madison), and a bunch of the smaller breweries.

And your new favorite food is Bratwurst

If only I could get these things in Boston... although eventually heading to Germany for Oktoberfest would be nice.

On Topic: Looking forward to the coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Veerappan View Post
    Just head north into Wisconsin, and there's plenty of decent beers... Just stay away from all of the Miller/Bud/etc, and check out New Glarus, Capital Brewery (Madison), and a bunch of the smaller breweries.

And your new favorite food is Bratwurst

If only I could get these things in Boston... although eventually heading to Germany for Oktoberfest would be nice.

On Topic: Looking forward to the coverage.
    Spotted Cow from New Glarus is drinkable, but the rest of the Wisconsin beers I still am not fond of compared to my Bavarian favorites.

I also have yet to find a bratwurst in the US that's even close to what's found at Oktoberfest.