Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Two Weeks To PhoronixFest... Errr Oktoberfest

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    "mißt", aua... Junge, dein Deutsch ist ja fast so schlecht wie dein Englisch...

    Mit so übler Rechtschreibung bist du mal ganz sicher kein auf Verfassungsrecht spezialisierter Anwalt, insofern ist eine Diskussion über deine wilden Theorien überflüssig - ganz besonders in nem Oktoberfest-Thread..

    Sorry for the German, back to more amusing matters - so when exactly is the meetup? I'm game, I just need to hop on the subway! ;-D Augustiner ftw, great choice of beer, Michael!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    "mißt", aua... Junge, dein Deutsch ist ja fast so schlecht wie dein Englisch...
    In short english words there was no german word in my posts in this threat from my side all german words are copy past from an orginal german trinking alcohol side.

    And i pointet out that my German is much more advance than his german.


    Mir dünkt ihr habt euch vertan, in der annahme ihr hättet mein Deutsch hier gelesen, maßt ihr euch an mir sagen zu können dass mein Deutsch eurer nicht würdig sei, was Jedoch, dies kann ich versichern, kein einziges deutsches Wort von mir hier zu lesen war, sondern die Trinksprüche Original kopiert, von einer Trinkspruchseite in Originalem Bayrischem Dialekt dargeboten wurden. Was mich zu der Annahme führt das eure Fähigkeit Deutsche Dialekte zu verstehen nicht nur verkümmert ist sondern gänzlich nicht vorhanden.

    Gewissheit das ich Wahrheit spreche findet ihr wenn ihr diesem pfad folgt: http://www.andreas-lanzl.gmxhome.de/bairische.htm




    Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    Mit so übler Rechtschreibung bist du mal ganz sicher kein auf Verfassungsrecht spezialisierter Anwalt, insofern ist eine Diskussion über deine wilden Theorien überflüssig - ganz besonders in nem Oktoberfest-Thread..
    for english readers:
    an lawyer/advocate isn't an man of Political science so an lawyer is not in the Position of knowelege to know what is an real valid 'theory of the State' and what is a wrong and fake State.

    Mit der Annahme dass ein Legastheniker sich nicht mit Jura beschäftigen darf und auch nicht auskennen soll wenn er es doch wagt, zeigt nur wie naiv du dich hier gibst. Zudem beschäftigt sich ein Anwalt gar nicht mit Staatstheorien sondern wendet das Recht nur innerhalb eines Staates und Rechtssystems an. Ein Anwalt hat also von den theoretischen Hintergründe wie ein moderner Staat seine Legitimationsgrundlage bezieht keinen blassen schimmer da er kein Politologe oder Staatstheoretiker ist.


    for english readers:
    The german word "Grundgesetz" and the german word "Verfassung" are really different because its just not the same!
    Its not the same because the §146 of the "Basiclaw/grundgesetz"talk about an REAL Constitution and why should an REAL Constitution talk about an Constitution by making an Referendum by the german Citizenship ?? ? ? LOL!


    Bezüglich einer Diskussion über angebliche Theorien ist tatsächlich überflüssig. Da ich keine Diskussionsgrundlage geliefert habe sondern schlicht fakten genannt habe! Fakten wie z.B. dass Grundgesetz keine Verfassung war und ist. Und auch wenn es als diese behandelt wird niemals ein Volksentscheid zu seiner Legitimation gegeben hat! Und es auch kein Volksentscheid darüber gegeben hat ob Deutschland eine parlamentarische Demokratie oder eine Direkte Demokratie sein soll oder gar keine Demokratie.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Oh Gott, ein Forenkrieger.. Na viel spass dann noch, du hast den Thread ganz für dich und kannst dich den ganzen Tag selber reden hören, das scheint dir ja zu gefallen! ;-) Beglückst du im RL deine Umwelt auch wo irgend möglich mit spannenden Theorien, die keine Sau interessieren, ja?

    P.S: Es geht ums Oktoberfest!

    To the rest: Simply ignore him and his wild theories, he's obviously a serious nutcase...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Ach ja, eines noch, weil ich's grad lese: Das mit der Kommasetzung, das/dass und die Groß/Kleinschreibung üben wir aber besser nochmal, sonst wirkt das Pseudo-Eloquente Gesabbel etwas lächerlich! ;-)

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    Oh Gott, ein Forenkrieger.. Na viel spass dann noch, du hast den Thread ganz für dich und kannst dich den ganzen Tag selber reden hören, das scheint dir ja zu gefallen! ;-) Beglückst du im RL deine Umwelt auch wo irgend möglich mit spannenden Theorien, die keine Sau interessieren, ja?

    P.S: Es geht ums Oktoberfest!

    To the rest: Simply ignore him and his wild theories, he's obviously a serious nutcase...
    Forenkrieger in english is an lnfowarrior

    yes.. o well yes and you are just superficial thats because you do not hit any single valid argument.

    your dump way of thinking like this: an "Dyslexia" can't be an Lawyer and only an Lawyer can talk about such thinks so you are so well just because you get this point our of you but are not an Judge so you can't adjudicate about this point. thats just Stupid!!

    and if someone wana read the orginal of his Stupid just transplate this into english: "Mit so übler Rechtschreibung bist du mal ganz sicher kein auf Verfassungsrecht spezialisierter Anwalt, insofern ist eine Diskussion über deine wilden Theorien überflüssig"
    google translate: "With such bad spelling you are out and certainly not a specialist in constitutional law,
    extent a debate about your wild theories is unnecessary "

    DeeKay i'm a "Dyslexia" but you are just Stupid

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hey Qaridarium, are you a programmer?
    Then please do us all a favor and stick to your field of profession. Otherwise, go have a beer at Oktoberfest.

    The 'facts' you are presenting here are a huge load of full powered bullshit indeed:

    a. Germany has a constitution. The Grundgesetz is a constitution in all aspects defining the term "constitution". And it is a pretty good one. Many new democracies in the world take the German Grundgesetz as model for their own constitution.
    Art. 146 is about how to enact a *new* constitution. It does not contain anything that would support your view.

    b. Germans have a Passport. Maybe you do not have one, because maybe you never ever left your hometown. But believe me: you can get your passport from you Buergeramt at any time (Additionally to your ID card); and you will need the passport to travel outside the EU.

    c. Germany is a democracy. Democracy mean that the people have the power; it does not necessarily mean that the people took the power. If someone (e.g. West Allied Forces) gave the power (back) to the people, then the result is still democracy.

    d. The language of this forum is English!


    Sorry for feeding the off-topic troll. I came here because I read the story about the MS executive who might claim back the beer money since Gallium implemented Direct 3D.
    But I can't help commenting on Qaridarium's aberrances.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    Hey Qaridarium, are you a programmer?
    Then please do us all a favor and stick to your field of profession. Otherwise, go have a beer at Oktoberfest.
    no i'm not a programmer.


    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    The 'facts' you are presenting here are a huge load of full powered bullshit indeed:
    be sure i will check your arguments.


    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    a. Germany has a constitution. The Grundgesetz is a constitution in all aspects defining the term "constitution". And it is a pretty good one. Many new democracies in the world take the German Grundgesetz as model for their own constitution.
    Art. 146 is about how to enact a *new* constitution. It does not contain anything that would support your view.
    no german dit not have a constitution and i double check this at wikipedia "grundgesetz"

    "Das Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland (umgangssprachlich auch Deutsches Grundgesetz; allgemein abgekürzt GG, seltener auch GrundG), die geltende „Verfassung der Deutschen“,[1] ist die rechtliche und politische Grundordnung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland."

    if you can read only 1 source tells you thats the grundgesetz is the constitution but this source "↑ BVerfG, 2 BvE 2/08 vom 30. Juni 2009, Absatz-Nr. 218" http://www.bverfg.de/entscheidungen/...bve000208.html

    and this is the BRD Goverment forced Judiciary and the only power of the BRD Goverment is the grundgesetz

    so the judiciary of the Goverment of the 'grundgesetz' calls us the grundgesetz is valid an legal.

    But this is wrong thats because the Voting system in germany has no Legitimation because of no Referendum from the Citizenship

    thats the 'clue' in german we have an anti-democratic Voting system thats pulls your voting voice into the paperbox if your party is unter 5% and the 'Grundgesetz' force to have no Referendum at all.

    the 'Grundgesetz' force to have no Referendum only because the Grundgesetz himself do not have an Legitimation based on an Referendum from the Citizenship-

    and your talking about good an bad is pointles because i don't talk about good or bad i just talk about the legitimation.

    yes in the future the grundgesetz can be an constitution but the germans need to make an Referendum about the voting system and the grundgesetz himself.







    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    b. Germans have a Passport. Maybe you do not have one, because maybe you never ever left your hometown. But believe me: you can get your passport from you Buergeramt at any time (Additionally to your ID card); and you will need the passport to travel outside the EU.
    at this point only the translation fails sorry for that.

    i don't mean an travel passport i mean a Citizenship dokument for valid your rights as an Citizenship

    thats because the "Personalausweis" is really just an validation as an worker for the BRD system.


    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    c. Germany is a democracy. Democracy mean that the people have the power; it does not necessarily mean that the people took the power. If someone (e.g. West Allied Forces) gave the power (back) to the people, then the result is still democracy.
    no german is not an democracy thats because the voting system do not have an legitimation from an referendum by the Citizenship-

    Germany right now is an Parteiendiktatur in english a partyDictatorship thats because you can vote whatever you want they do not what they wana do and they piss of you!



    Quote Originally Posted by sorab View Post
    d. The language of this forum is English!
    right he starts to pudding shit on me in the german nazi language.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto-ish
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    Qaridarium, I don't understand your point about German democracy not being valid because it wasn't initiated by a referendum.

    It's probably safe to say that the same applies to most countries (including Canada AFAIK). Doesn't make them any less valid.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    Qaridarium, I don't understand your point about German democracy not being valid because it wasn't initiated by a referendum.

    It's probably safe to say that the same applies to most countries (including Canada AFAIK). Doesn't make them any less valid.
    Don't. Argue. With. Qaridarium. You will regret it.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    Qaridarium, I don't understand your point about German democracy not being valid because it wasn't initiated by a referendum.

    It's probably safe to say that the same applies to most countries (including Canada AFAIK). Doesn't make them any less valid.
    i don't talk abour the source of the "initiated" i talk about the Legitimation

    the Initiation of an democracy can be non free and yes anti-democratic thats true but the Legitimation can not be anti-democratic

    the source of the initation can be the Allied force after the world war2 but the Voting system must have an legitimation by the Citizenship

    Germans just lost there democratic power over there Voting system and the "grundgesetz" prohibits referendums generally.

    and prohibits rederendums generally is the pure antidemocratic Dictatorship

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •