Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two Weeks To PhoronixFest... Errr Oktoberfest

I didn't get to Oktoberfest until around 17.00 on Sunday due to flight travels and was concerned I wouldn't be able to get a seat in my usual location in the Augustiner tent due to the very late arrival, it being opening weekend, my waiter/waitress not knowing I'd be there that day, etc. Anyhow, I was instantly seated by them making room and in fact had a choice of seats thanks to them. So seating shouldn't be an issue at all this year in the area

Hell has quite possibly frozen over in Bavaria... A Microsoft Europe exec was buying me beers yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hell has quite possibly frozen over in Bavaria... A Microsoft Europe exec was buying me beers yesterday.
    He will want a refund on those beers once he finds out your linux buddies stole DirectX from them.

Quote Originally Posted by devius View Post
    He will want a refund on those beers once he finds out your linux buddies stole DirectX from them.
    It was a female Microsoft exec in a dirndl

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    It was a female Microsoft exec in a dirndl
    True love knows no operating system boundaries?

Quote Originally Posted by sundown View Post
    In fact I haven't heard of those. If I'm to go, it'll because it's gonna be crazy and spontaneous and coz I want to see civilized Germany ^_^.
    "I want to see civilized Germany "

i'm a german and i know this will never be...

Germany do not have a Constitution (the Grundgesetz isn't a Consitution and the grundgesetz himself talk in §146 about build an Constitution for germany if germany is not longer splittet but the DDR is no longer splittet but germany do not have a constitution anyway)

Germans do not have a Passport (thats because the Personalausweis in english Personal=worker ausweis=license isn't a passport the personalausweis is the regestation as a valid worker for the force of allied power)

Germans do not have an democaty thats because there was no Referendum about our Goverment and no Referendum about the "Grundgesetz" the Allied power force us the Grundgesetz and the Democaty system there was no Referendum.

the last free Referendum in germany about Democaty was in 1848 "Frankfurter Nationalversammlung Paulskirche" and the Constitution of the free german nation without any Allied force makes us to an "Constitutional monarchy" by Democaty Referendum.

and no the 'Weimar Republic' isn't an Democaty by Referendum by the Citizenship because german lost the World war 1 and the Allied Force us to do this 'Weimar Republic forced by the Allied'

so the BRD is just the Administration Construct of the Allied FORCE and they block us to habe an Constitution

I'm also German and that's just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxeye View Post
    I'm also German and that's just bullshit.
    show me our Constitution?

German 'Grundgesetz': "Art. 146 GG: „Dieses Grundgesetz verliert seine Gültigkeit an dem Tage, an dem eine Verfassung in Kraft tritt, die von dem deutschen Volke in freier Entscheidung beschlossen worden ist.“"

in english: basic-law § 146 This Basic-law lose all rights if an Constitution comes by an Referendum of the Germans Citizenship

AND

"Artikel 144
    (1) Dieses Grundgesetz bedarf der Annahme durch die Volksvertretungen in zwei Dritteln der deutschen Länder, in denen es zunächst gelten soll."

in english : this basic law needs to have 2/3 of the Voice of the "Member of Parliament" means ('Parliamentary republic' by law not Referendum ) to be a basiclaw for german.

There was NO Referendum about 'Direct democracy' versus 'Parliamentary republic' and if Germans wana have any kind of Democracy!

What a load of crap. You seem to prefer a tinfoil hat to the traditional Oktoberfest-Filzhut... Stop hijacking an Oktoberfest-thread with your paranoia!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    What a load of crap. You seem to prefer a tinfoil hat to the traditional Oktoberfest-Filzhut... Stop hijacking an Oktoberfest-thread with your paranoia!
    "What a load of crap." again no argument.

"paranoia" every non brainwashed human is a Paranoid one.

"Stop hijacking an Oktoberfest-thread"

ok ok i stop telling the true about germany and germans in this Bierleichen Thread.

on tropic how do german Alcoholic:

Nuf den Humpen
    nei da Zinka,
    Morga mü´ma Wasser trinken!
    Übermorgen Most,
    drum PROST.

in the sky the bottle
    trink it fast
    tomorow we all must trink water
    next day after tomorow apple-wine
    so why we do this Toast (honor)

Alles scheiße alles mißt,