Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Response to reporting posts?

Default No Response to reporting posts?

Hello,

I tried to flag the following post: http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=39 multiple times since it was posted, because of foul language and personal attacks. So far no reaction or feedback was given, so I'll assume my report was lost...

V!NCENT it seems you have overstepped your bounds. TBH a little heat never burned down a whole forest, but this crap?

"Maybe, instead of my sorry ass that you can lick you mutherfucker"

seriously? like really?

A few posts above you call everyone idiots... I would suggest at some point a level of disciplinary action is appropriate. Although not my call to make.

Bump because of my belief in forum rules

Default No Response to reporting posts

Apologies for the stupid question... should the report button be used for reporting dead posts?

censorship is bad and dangerous and really everyone should just ignore bad words at all.

there is just no need to hit somebody just because he writes bulleshit.

freedome of speech means you can write/speak bullshit thats ok.

in Germany we don't have freedome of speech the police can pull you into the prison because you only let 2 words out of your mouth: 'Sieg Heil' for example.

do you really wanna life in fascism Germany?

Censorship sometimes is needed, even if it's in a small amount. I personally think, there's always a "morale" limit for everyting (even the most liberal people recognise it). Otherwise, we'd be being pure anarchists...

I know about the case of Germany Qaridarium, you're forbidden of saying any work relative to Nazism (and you can catch up to 6 months in prision, isn't it?)

Cheers

p.s. It'd be nice to have some moderators in the forum, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I know about the case of Germany Qaridarium, you're forbidden of saying any work relative to Nazism (and you can catch up to 6 months in prision, isn't it?)
    not only Nazism also terroism,jews and other smal groubs,hitting people,talk about running amok,hurt people with your speak,leak an information thats is dangerous for germany, speak about personal thinks of other people and telling anything against the "grundgesetz" and the BRD system in general.

be sure germany is not a free land and you are not free to talk what you want in germany.

if you wana have true direct democraty in germany they put you in Prison thats because its against the "grundgesetz" to have an direct democraty.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    not only Nazism also terroism,jews and other smal groubs,hitting people,talk about running amok,hurt people with your speak,leak an information thats is dangerous for germany, speak about personal thinks of other people and telling anything against the "grundgesetz" and the BRD system in general.

be sure germany is not a free land and you are not free to talk what you want in germany.

if you wana have true direct democraty in germany they put you in Prison thats because its against the "grundgesetz" to have an direct democraty.
    I am living abroad (native born American living on the other side of the planet) and understand. Your only option is pack your bags and run (relocate) if possible. Or, resist - you could die for it, but at least one's death would be for a noble cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr James View Post
    I am living abroad (native born American living on the other side of the planet) and understand. Your only option is pack your bags and run (relocate) if possible. Or, resist - you could die for it, but at least one's death would be for a noble cause.
    yes sure.. but in germany you don't die for that if you don't start a zivilian war.

they hurt you in another way you have to pay money and they zensorchip you and they put you in a prison.

but yes in germany no one dies for this.

thats a good side really,

One thing I really like about this forum is how they let a lot go. You hardly ever see that in forums anymore. I think the place moderates itself. It appears to me, that discussions often stay technical and considering how people often go off topic, I think it's pretty good.

I agree with Q.

Also, fabian, did Vincent upset you THAT much? I don't know why people can't ignore others when they're offended. I don't know how many posts get removed (obvious spam ones) but I like that people can call others trolls or worse but things don't ever seem to get too out of hand.

People argue, get silly and then move on.