Will you guys be offering an SDK and/or modding tools with Oil Rush?
What digital distribution system will you guys be using?
Heck we might as well make a ask the Unigine developers thread. And thanks for giving enough a damn to respond to our questions.
2) You can buy ARMAII, yes- but it's a WINDOWS game. Until you can buy it for Linux, you can't even claim the things you are right at the moment to be comparable, or even facts in evidence.
3) Why don't you wait and see if there's any games to be sold with the engine before you go on any further rants and raves, k?
ArmaII is a lot of fun, but;
1. It's not as beautiful as Oilrush
2. Doesn't even work with Wine in any way
3. I'm dying to play an original game again
Heh...that's a dealbreaker on that one. And, you'd think he'd realize that this was the case and give it a rest, but, nooooo....2. Doesn't even work with Wine in any way
Well, OilRush is going to be one of those. There's more on the way. :-D3. I'm dying to play an original game again
Arma 2 doesn't use PAE because I have 64bit win7 and it doesn't make jack of a difference with 8Gig of ram. The game still sux anyway. :P
If anything Ungine should be compared to Unreal 3 engine which is even starting to show it's age. It should probably be release open source actually... I just wish UT3 made it to Linux. It was so close but never made it. I guess UT3 was not a great game though which is why the linux client was halted...
Oil Rush looks like it's going to be an original game for sure.