Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

Default Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7382310n

holy shit in Germany all of these shown in this videos are against the law.

Default While in Germany, Nazis continue to run amok

Germany's reaction just shows they have no interest or values in freedoms, liberties or liberal principles whatsoever. I find it difficult to understand why very few Germans care about that.

What a ******* country. It's definitely a totalitarian country. It will be good when it collapses along with the EU, Euro and the entire shabang...

Usually with such stories coming up here in Germany, the big parties are quick to demand more tools to observe (spy on) people and whatnot, but, and I know many, especially Qaridarium, will disagree, I think at the end it mostly always turns out okay (thanks to the Chaos Computer Club and our Pirate Party getting more influence). We have some really bad politicians over here, but is it worse than elsewhere? I don't think so. It's more shocking that the "greatest" country on earth actually sees morons like "Michele Bachmann", "Sarah Palin", "Rick Perry" and who else as valid candidates for a presential debate to be honest. Surely the people that vote for them can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    Usually with such stories coming up here in Germany, the big parties are quick to demand more tools to observe (spy on) people and whatnot, but, and I know many, especially Qaridarium, will disagree, I think at the end it mostly always turns out okay (thanks to the Chaos Computer Club and our Pirate Party getting more influence). We have some really bad politicians over here, but is it worse than elsewhere? I don't think so. It's more shocking that the "greatest" country on earth actually sees morons like "Michele Bachmann", "Sarah Palin", "Rick Perry" and who else as valid candidates for a presential debate to be honest. Surely the people that vote for them can't be serious.
    Very true but the one problem in your logic seems to be this idea of 'so what, others are like that, too.' Is that a good perspective to have?!?

I'll even argue that. Sure, it's basically similar even in the States but as much as their populace is stupid and dumbed down, I think they hold rights/i.e. for them, The Constitution, a bit higher although maybe not for long. They have been becoming more stupid generation upon generation so maybe they will tolerate the eradication of their rights, too. But, this is ALREADY the case in Germany. They are complacent and indifferent because they think that freedoms are only conditional and not universal.

It's funny a country that has been duped many times over and has basically empowered a number of Elites to totally control and enslave them are going to be totally wunderstruck when everything comes crashing down. It's coming. There's reports on the collapse of the Euro and Eu every day and Merkel will go down as one of the worst Chancellors in German history. They've been getting worse and worse.

I guess Germans love being enslaved and sticking their heads in the sand. I don't think you can justify it by saying Americans (and anyone else) 'does it, too.' So what, if they do it?!? That makes you feel assured? :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    It's funny a country that has been duped many times over and has basically empowered a number of Elites to totally control and enslave them are going to be totally wunderstruck when everything comes crashing down. It's coming. There's reports on the collapse of the Euro and Eu every day and Merkel will go down as one of the worst Chancellors in German history. They've been getting worse and worse.

I guess Germans love being enslaved and sticking their heads in the sand. I don't think you can justify it by saying Americans (and anyone else) 'does it, too.' So what, if they do it?!? That makes you feel assured? :-/
    Yes we know. They are all stupid and like sticking their heads in the sand because they do not listen to Panix the great doomsday prophet on phoronix. LOL

My god you are annoying with your doomsday shit. Why don't you go over to Alex Jones website? Bet you'll find a lot of like minded people over there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Yes we know. They are all stupid and like sticking their heads in the sand because they do not listen to Panix the great doomsday prophet on phoronix. LOL

My god you are annoying with your doomsday shit. Why don't you go over to Alex Jones website? Bet you'll find a lot of like minded people over there.
    You are a simpleton who replies with the same rhetoric. Can't you come up with something new?

You are a simpleton who replies with the same rhetoric. Can't you come up with something new?
    why he should come with new? you don't chance your personality!

your problem is you simple don't come to Germany.
    make holiday here in Germany and you will get the real point.

the real point is there is no financial crisis in Germany at all.
    the German Government get money government bonds for 0-1% with an inflation of 2-3%
    this means Germany become rich just by push out more government bonds.

with the credit conditions right now Germany can invest in everything unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    why he should come with new? you don't chance your personality!

your problem is you simple don't come to Germany.
    make holiday here in Germany and you will get the real point.

the real point is there is no financial crisis in Germany at all.
    the German Government get money government bonds for 0-1% with an inflation of 2-3%
    this means Germany become rich just by push out more government bonds.

with the credit conditions right now Germany can invest in everything unlimited.
    You and AnonCoward live in a bubble.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7AD19H20111114

There's reports about doom and gloom every day and that's the MSM! I was trying to assert that you already don't have rights and freedoms and that the Government controls the citizens but just imagine how far that will go in the scenario of an economic collapse. I know I waste my time so whatever. Who cares. Germans don't so why the **** should I?!?

Have fun building your wealth, Q. I hope Coward is there, too.

You and AnonCoward live in a bubble.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7AD19H20111114

There's reports about doom and gloom every day and that's the MSM! I was trying to assert that you already don't have rights and freedoms and that the Government controls the citizens but just imagine how far that will go in the scenario of an economic collapse. I know I waste my time so whatever. Who cares. Germans don't so why the **** should I?!?

Have fun building your wealth, Q. I hope Coward is there, too.
    you don't get the point.

europe crisis is not a german crisis.

in the end germany quit europe and then the germans do not have a problem at all.

but you think the germans do have a problem only because europe is in trouble.