EASYMODE has been replace with CASUALMODE
* Last hit kill denials do not deny experience points.
* More gold is rewarded for actions like last hit, hero kills, assists, and taking down towers (but gold ticks remain identical to Normal Mode).
* No gold is lost on death. Players can try riskier tactics such as running past towers to get a last hit on a Hero and not have the reward be canceled out by dying.
* Less random damage/reward ranges to make the game less reliant on luck, and more reliant on skill, to deal max damage.
* Players will need less experience points to level up compared to Normal Mode, until the player reaches mid-level. Once players hit mid-level for their heroes, the experience points required to increase their level will be similar to Normal Mode.
Idea is to make it more newbie-friendly WHILE not encouraging bad habbits (that EM did)
Finally here! been promised since retail!!! no more solo matchmaking but can go with friends!!!
goblin coins can be earned through gameplay to unlock visual and sound changes (NOTHING that will give you a tactical advantage over another player)